Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cori: Part five of Caged is underway!

As the day progresses (it's already 8:38, ack!), I'm going to be posting about the chapter that I'm on at the moment.

Right now I'm on chapter eighteen, Operation Assassination. It's the beginning of part five, which I've been dreaming about writing for quite some time now. And let me tell you - being on part five feels pretty damn good.

In chapter eighteen, Altrius and Mirabelle will be hiding out in an enemy country, using disguises to keep their real identities as demons hidden until they can find a way to murder the king. I'm sure you can guess what they name their plan, seeing as it's the chapter title.

Xyren, the country they're in, is pretty much the Russia as it was during WWII: The Soviet Union. There's even a 'cold war' between two countries.

Altrius and Mirabelle are posing as brother and sister, and their fake names are Czar and Calina. Mirabelle is pretending to be a blind girl, and Altrius is supposedly an exchange student hoping to go to college in Xyren. (It's the very first thing that came to mind. I wanted it to be a normal, boring back story.)

So that's basically what's going on in the part of ch. 18 that I'm at right now. In my outline, this is what it says:

Chapter Eighteen: Altrius and Mirabelle arrive in Xyren. Hiding out in Ardenia, the two wait for the opportunity to put Operation Assassination into effect so that they can kill King Tranton. Finally, they find out about the coming parade; Tranton will be there, making a speech to the civilians of Ardenia. They attend the parade, get into position, and prepare to kill the king. [Operation Assassination]

Cool, right? So now I'm going to go write all of that out in story format. xD!

No comments:

Post a Comment