Monday, June 25, 2012

Cori: Heather is gone 'til Friday.

I was Skype-IMing her earlier today (well, technically, it was yesterday), and she told me that she would be going to a summer camp thing as a job or something like that. I think she's a counselor or whatever. I forget. But she told me that she won't be back until Friday, which makes me kind of sad.

I thought I should let you know, Kas. Otherwise you might develop homicidal tendencies and cut off Heather's head with the Master Sword from Legend of Zelda and stuff it into a blender and...actually, I'm not going to finish that train of thought. I'm going to go throw up now...

Erm, anyway - she won't be back until Friday. And she asked me to tell you guys, since she forgot to post, and la de da de deh. Yes, deh.

I'm rambling. I know. It's just that I'm exhausted right now, and I've had a headache for three days straight (I get headaches 3 times a week, but this is ridiculous!), and when I have a headache I tend to get a little strange.

You know...I'm going to go ahead and end the post here. Before I say something really stupid that will dumbfound you all, like the fact that I really enjoy crossdressing.

Bye! =D

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, shes a counselor at the camp. Anddd okay. She sucks, haha.

    I get headaches all the time too. Have since i was eleven or twelve, they run in my family. Migranes are the worst pain in the world, i've decided. I've actually become immune to every type of over the counter asprin. Now i get the good stuff. Haha.


    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Headaches suck. 'Nuff said, I've gotten my fair deal also, I get the worst kind the most often... the headsplitters? Yeah not fun. I've had a migraine, and I found the headsplitters to be worst quite shockingly. But yeah I've gotten through them all also! Sadness about Heather! However, I hope she has a good time! :)

    -Kamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kas - I'm immune to over the counter Tylenol, aspirin, and that other type of painkiller whose name I can't seem to remember...What "good stuff" do you use? Because I'm getting sick of this headache.

    Jamie - My headaches stay on the left side of my head, and even then it's usually only in the back or in my eye. Sometimes I get it in both eyes, which sucks. =P

    -Cori

    ReplyDelete